The paleo diet is one of the most stringent diets around. Adopting it and complying with it is NOT a walk in the park.
Despite this millions of people swear by it as one of the best ways to lose weight. They also report feeling healthier, more energetic and are able to keep the weight they’ve lost at bay.
Before the keto diet skyrocketed in popularity, the paleo diet was all the rage. It’s still very popular… but overcoming the hurdle of avoiding foods on the list of no-no’s can be an uphill task.
Not only are you disallowed from consuming many foods, but there are many ingredients that are commonly used in conventional recipies which are to be avoided too. This makes cooking paleo meals very challenging because most recipe books do not cater to paleo dieters.
Thankfully, the PaleoHacks Cookbooks takes up the slack here. It shows you how to cook meals without using processed ingredients and gives you a long list of recipes that you can easily whip up to satisfy your hunger.
This is one of the best paleo cookbooks around and let’s see why it’s so popular…
PaleoHacks Cookbooks Review
The Good Points:
1) The PaleoHacks Cookbooks is a proven product that has stood the test of time. It has been an online bestseller for several years with many positive reviews from satisfied customers. The product has solid social proof that it delivers on its promises.
2) Can anyone say variety?!! There are more than 150 different paleo recipes in this guide! That’s more than what most recipe books sold on shelves will offer you. This is a paleo dieter’s dream come true because it’s so difficult to find tasty paleo recipes to follow.
3) The recipes are laid out well and the explanations are easy to understand. All ingredients used are compliant with the paleo diet. This product takes the guesswork out of making paleo meals.
4) For so much value, the book is inexpensive. That puts it within the reach of most people.
Just when you thought it couldn’t get better, it does. The main product comes with even bonuses that make the entire investment definitely value for money. The bonuses you’ll get are:
* The PaleoHacks 30-day Jumpstart
* The Paleo 4x Cookbook
* One-Month Paleo Meal Plan
* The Pale Foods and Fails Guide
* The Eating Paleo at Restaurants Guide
Just looking at these bonuses and you can already tell that there’s a ton of information in here that will answer the paleo questions you’ve always had.
5) If you wish to know how to use organic ingredients in your recipes and stay clear of the GMO foods, you’ll discover this pertinent info in this guide too.
6) This product is very popular in the paleo industry… but the vendor has taken ALL the risk here and is offering a 60-day money back guarantee. You can test this product out risk-free.
The Bad Points:
1) The recipes are fantastic, but you’ll still need to cook your meals. Many people find this a hassle. However, finding restaurants that specially prepare paleo meals is a chore because most places use ingredients not allowed in the paleo diet.
2) There could have been more pictures in this recipe book so one has an idea of what the completed dish looks like. This is just a minor shortcoming. The instructions are easy to follow though.
3) You can only purchase this book online. You’ll need a debit/credit card to purchase it.
Should You Get It?
This guide should be the paleo dieter’s bible. This is a very stringent diet and one of the biggest challenges that most paleo dieters face is finding the right types of food to eat.
There’s a long list of food no-no’s that make it even more challenging. With so many rules and limitations, it’s no wonder even the most enthusiastic paleo dieter starts to struggle once the initial excitement of adopting the diet wanes.
The PaleoHacks Cookbook will put an end to this problem once and for all. The sheer number of recipes means that you’ll be spoiled for choice and will never need to worry about having healthy paleo-compliant meals.
Any serious paleo enthusiast will quickly see the value and importance of this recipe book. Get it. Use it… and may you enjoy all the benefits of a paleo lifestyle.