Survey sites have been a thing on the internet for decades. Their popularity shows no signs of waning… and with more people coming online every single day in the hopes of making a few dollars, it’s safe to say that paid survey sites are going to be around for a long time to come.
So how do these survey sites work?
It’s very simple. Many companies require feedback for market testing. So, they hire survey companies to find people who will take surveys so that the companies can ascertain the inclinations of the demographic they’re targeting.
In return, they either pay a few dollars to the person taking the survey, or they offer some other perks.
Here’s what’s not so simple – most survey sites are scams.
They don’t make pay-outs and they take the money and run. Since they’re the middleman between the company and the surveyee, there is no recourse for the person who has not been paid for their effort. The main company is not liable.
The key to solving this problem is to join a service like Gold Opinions which lists only the reputable survey sites you should do surveys on. Started by Paul Parker, Gold Opinions is a bestselling service with many satisfied customers.
It’s like having an extra middleman who checks on the other middleman. Gold Opinions is accountable to its paying members and has to only provide the best survey sites that pay out and are legit.
Of course, you’ll need to pay Gold Opinions a monthly fee for this service, but it will save you time and effort… and disappointment. You’ll not get conned by shady survey sites.
Let’s look at the pros and cons of Gold Opinions…
Gold Opinions Survey Review
The Good Points:
1) This service has been a top seller online with thousands of customers who pay every month. So, it has to be good and reputable enough to stand the test of time.
2) Finding good survey sites is a time consuming, energy draining, soul sucking task. The team at Gold Opinions does this thankless job for you and only provides you the best survey sites for you to use.
This is a huge benefit… and to be frank, that’s the only benefit of using Gold Opinions. You’re paying for the convenience of finding survey sites with higher pay-outs and which are reputable.
3) The fact that this is a monthly renewable membership means that the site is constantly updated and maintained. This is crucial because survey sites come and go. Gold Opinions only lists current up-to-date survey sites that are worth visiting.
4) There’s a $1 trial that lasts for 7 days… and then it goes up to $27 a month. The good thing about the $1 trial is that you have a week to see if you can make any money doing surveys. If you discover it’s your thing, you can stay on. If not, you can leave at any time.
5) The service is backed by a 100% money-back guarantee. There’s no risk for you here.
The Bad Points:
1) You’ll definitely not earn as much as the Gold Opinions website says you’ll earn. That’s just hype. While you can make money doing paid surveys, it’s not as profitable as other types of online marketing.
If you wish to make a side income that pays a few bills, you might want to join this paid survey membership. If you’re hoping to make hefty profits and a sustainable income that allows you to quit your day job, this product is not for you.
Should You Get It?
It all depends on you. If you’re a retiree or housewife with lots of free time and you just want to spend an hour or two a day making some money to pay a few bills, you could join Gold Opinions and do paid surveys on the sites they recommend.
If you’re more ambitious and want big profits, steer clear of this product.
The only reason you need Gold Opinions is because it sources the best survey sites and lists them in one place. That’s what you’re paying for monthly. The convenience.
If not, you’d have to waste time and energy searching all over the internet for these survey sites. The time could have been better spent doing surveys and making more money.
So, decide on what you want… and if you think surveys are your thing, Gold Opinions is as good a paid survey membership as any to join.